bought my honda CR-V 2.0L on 16 sep 2010, i discovered a few problem in nov 2010 and i immediately reported it to my dealer:

Boon Siew (Borneo Sdn Bhd) in Kota kinabalu, Sabah, malaysia. the sales advisor was not able to help me in solving my problem, instead ask me to send to outside car center and pay to repair this tiny problem. i was so angry and argue on this. finally he ask me to contact Honda service center and deal directly. in my helpless situation, i did and i even send MMS pictures to show the defects. however to date 7th of Feb 2011, i still hv not get any response from them even after few attempts of complaints.

here are the problem i faced, and i hope those who dreaming of owing one of this model would think twice as it is a disgrace to be discover by friends and family who are eager to take a ride on this new Honda!

Here are the problem i face:-

1) paint impertection with paint peeling off at bonnet and boots

2) glove box compartment cannot not be operated

3) front windscreen nozzle not functioning resulting in dangerous driving and potential marks on the main big screen.

it might seem a small problems to some, but to me it is a big hit as i am in my golden age now and it is a new car that i even wanted after 30 yrs of driving second hand car.

i hope Honda Malaysia could rectifier this problem immediately and contact me at 016 667 8668 or wealthyebeam@yahoo.com

Had an Experience with Boon Siew Honda?

Comments